The Buzz About Taxes Disclaimer

Disclaimer About My Blog Posts

Thanks SO much for stopping by my blog. Here are a few things I would like to clarify: 

  • We do not have an Enrolled Agent- Client Relationship. We could change that if you so wish. Contact Details Below. 
  • We cannot provide comprehensive advice on this blog, however well-researched or well-written. 
  • This blog is not meant to offer legal advice. You need to consult a tax professional for questions regarding your unique situations. 
  • This blog is not affiliated with my Enrolled Agent Practice, MN Tax and Business Services PLLC. 
  • I am not responsible for any comments on this blog except my own. So I request you to be civil & courteous. You can then expect the same treatment from me. Or else I reserve the right to delete your comment/s. 
  • The IRS requires me to give you a Circular 230 Notice: 
          In order to comply with requirements imposed by the IRS, we must inform you that any U.S. federal tax advice contained in this blog is not intended or written to be used, and cannot be used, for the purpose of (i) avoiding penalties under the Internal Revenue Code or (ii) promoting, marketing or recommending to another party any transaction or matter that is contained in this blog.


You can contact me through the following methods:
  1. Via the Contact Form on my website, https://www.mntaxbiz.com
  2. Via Twitter: @ManasaSogNadig
  3. Via Linkedin: http://www.linkedin.com/in/manasasognadig
  4. Via Facebook:  https://www.facebook.com/MNTaxBiz

Comments

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Labels

Show more

Our Most Popular Posts